- My brother called to tell me that he and Simone got engaged yesterday on their anniversary of 6 years together! He asked her to marry him in German, and apparently he actually said something like, Please, will you find someone for me to marry? :D It's about time, John!
- Karin LOVED her first soccer practice, so much so that when they were done with the actual "practice" stuff and were playing games, she refused to play because she wanted to keep on kicking the ball so one of the trainers had to go and work some more with her.
- The sky has cleared to pale blue and the sunset is streaking pink and white and lavendar orange across the sky
- Martin's passport application is turned in and will only take a week to arrive
- The massage this afternoon worked out some major kinks in my shoulders and banished the headache I was fighting
- Website: Done! Newsletter: Done! Prep for meeting tomorrow: Done! And I have a start on the design for a friend's flyer and business cards
- The kids are sleeping, the dishwasher is running, Anders is outside working, and I am going to finish my book and go to bed early! Yee ha!
It's another lazy-ish Sunday. I woke up at 6:30, feel back asleep until 8:30 and then around 9:30 actually stopped dozing and woke up enough to put…
Today is the autumnal solstice. It's been a week of really cold temps, steady winds, rain, and cloud cover, but today was lovely. Warm and sunny and…
I'm still in the middle of vacation, home, doing not much of anything. I have another week after this, but I'm honestly debating whether to go back…