- having a shitty morning turned around by validation and adoration from my peeps even if I did have to practically lie down and expose my belly for it
- a busy day at work
- the kids behaving well and doing what I needed them to do all evening
- singing with Debbie and Sharon
- watching my kids out the window while singing, as they jumped and tumbled together on the big trampoline
- seeing the look on Karin's face as Debbie's daughter Maria wrapped her arms around her and bounced them together
- late-evening sunshine after a cruddy weather week
We're mostly sticking with rounds and canons and I realized that a good introduction for our program would be to say rounds and canons take people working together to produce something beautiful, much like the clubs in FAWCO itself.* So far, the lineup consists of 2 songs that Debbie and I have sung with choir, Lyckan är Gul and Vår Dudileja, 3 campfire rounds: 1 Bottle of Pop, Coffee, and Let Us Sing Together; and a song that I sang in junior high choir called Love is a Song. Wendy may add a song or two to the program as well, but we don't want to do more than 6-7 songs at the most. 1 Bottle of Pop will be good for getting the audience involved; it's a hoot to sing.
1) Telling Martin I would come in a minute and goosey** in the bed with him.
2) Telling Karin that I would wink** at her on the way out.
Good Writing Out There Right Now: Weighty Issues
More Good Writing Out There Right Now: Letter to the Editor via tyrantmouth
*Although this could be spreading it on a little thick.
**gosa = cuddle, snuggle; vinka = wave