Maybe it's the head cold. (snuck)
Maybe it's the weather. (bleah)
Maybe it's the residual malaise I'm feeling from the weekend. (grumble)**
Who knows? Who cares? I feel like I could fill a whole page with rambling babbling nothingness, inserted into which might be a few nuggets of wisdom or humor or feeble attempts at philosophy...a link or two...a cute bon mot uttered by my child.*** How much of an obligation to my readers do I have? How much of an obligation do I feel on any given day? How much of this is brought on by really awesome cold medicine that makes my heart skip beats and my eyelids twitch? Too much, I suspect.
Things I'm Thinking About:
- I had at least 3 people, ex-colleagues all, tell me last night that they were just waiting for a chance to hire me at their new companies. I'm beyond flattered.
- Pick up milk and Pepsi Max, and mail that letter to Debbie on the way home.
- Well, it was nice that it was light out this morning at 7:30 a.m., but it's 3:57 p.m. as I write this and already getting dark. sigh
- Let me sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
- I wonder how many days after the election it will take to get the final, non-contestable results.
- Christmas is only 2 months away. AAAUGH
Updated to Add: A Link! An interesting Link! Electoral Vote Predictor 2004
*Everyone sounds like Miss Othmar today.
**Maybe it's PMS. Shut up.
***But no. Sorry.