- Need some major recovery time after the virtual wedding shower that bluepoppy threw for sundayschoolrebel yesterday. I'm still picking rice out of my hair and shading my eyes against the bright lights.
- Giving everyone some much-needed time to work on their pages for my friends' book *hint hint*
- Tuesday: AWC Handover meeting...it's finally here. I'm giving up my night job.
- Wednesday: last choir practice before the big concert
- Thursday: 1 of only 4 nights out of 10 that I can actually spend some quality time with Lizardmom and my Aunt Judy while they're here (not to mention my long-suffering and neglected family...did I mention I have kids? heh!)
- Friday: 7-8 hours of fun motion-sickness-filled bus ride to Stockholm, plus 4-5 hour choir practice
- All day choir practice and then the big concert and then a party in Blå Hallen which, incidentally, is where they hold the Nobel Prize Dinner. How cool is that??
- Sunday: post-concert let-down to be enjoyed while swaying through another 7-8 hours of nausea-inducing bus ride home
- 2 more evenings to enjoy my mom's visit. Was it clear that I'm WORKING the whole time during this visit, too? sigh
Cracking Me Up: Carlsberg Advertising Slogan Brainstorming (scroll down)
Also Cracking Me up, Along With the CUTENESS: Vacuuming the Cat (thanks for the clip, kornrd!)