I've started the layout for our annual Christmas newsletter and gotten all my Christmas cards out of the back of the closet, only to discover that I don't have enough and will have to buy some more. If you want a card, please email me your address!* 1 more present to mail to the States and still need to buy a few things for Anders and the kids, my brother and Simone, Anders' dad and sister's kids. I really want to get the tree up and decorated, though. That's such a long job that it makes me nervous to leave it until so close to Christmas.
I've also done some Christmas decorating here at the obiter dictum...check out my new banner! :D
It occurs to me that I haven't really put my OWN wish list into writing for Anders or my family, but I got my Christmas presents early from both my sister and my mom (which, stop with that, will you? It's no fun come Christmas morning), and I'm not sure what I want anyway, besides the fantasy presents enumerated in my last entry.
Other ways it's Christmassy around here:
- Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Little Drummer Boy and The Grinch have been in heavy rotation on our VCR
- I can't stop singing Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
- Martin keeps asking for kisses under the mistletoe ornaments
- Christmoose towels in the moose bathroom
- Just did the layout for our Christmas concert program (Free! December 8th, 6:30 p.m., MAS 44)
- The overwhelming smell of peace on earth and goodwill toward
menall in the air. *sniff* Smell that? Mmmmmmmm