- lots done and lots to do, with some glowing praise sprinkled over it, at work
- being forced to go shoe shopping because my little black suede slippers finally came apart at the seams and realizing that all the shoe stores in town are having half-off sales! DOUBLE SCORE!
- Excellent sushi for dinner (despite the overly long wait) with a gaggle of girlfriends
- getting to read a very well-written paper about Pettson & Findus book translations by one of the Mosaic Minds staff members
- drooling over this lovely gallery of travel posters, which makes me want to plan another trip
- still having 1 book left of the series I am reading
- having the new IKEA catalog arrive in the mailbox...maybe it's time to think about re-decorating; most of our furniture is old and starting to look it
- listening to the 4 new CDs which arrived the other day, after I finally remembered to use the gift certificate I received from work last christmas
- receiving an e-mail from a blogging friend whose writing I greatly admire to tell me he's submitted a piece to Mosaic Minds. Whee!
JUST A LITTLE LIST
Man, it's * crickets* around here...even more so than usual. I don't think I've ever gone this many posts with so few comments. I don't know if it's…
Good thing I went for a walk yesterday while the sun was shining because today is freezing: grey, rainy and occasionally snowing. It's supposed to be…
Last week was not a great week. Specifically, Thursday was not a great day. In fact, it was a down-right shitty day. Things went wrong all day and…