- lots done and lots to do, with some glowing praise sprinkled over it, at work
- being forced to go shoe shopping because my little black suede slippers finally came apart at the seams and realizing that all the shoe stores in town are having half-off sales! DOUBLE SCORE!
- Excellent sushi for dinner (despite the overly long wait) with a gaggle of girlfriends
- getting to read a very well-written paper about Pettson & Findus book translations by one of the Mosaic Minds staff members
- drooling over this lovely gallery of travel posters, which makes me want to plan another trip
- still having 1 book left of the series I am reading
- having the new IKEA catalog arrive in the mailbox...maybe it's time to think about re-decorating; most of our furniture is old and starting to look it
- listening to the 4 new CDs which arrived the other day, after I finally remembered to use the gift certificate I received from work last christmas
- receiving an e-mail from a blogging friend whose writing I greatly admire to tell me he's submitted a piece to Mosaic Minds. Whee!
JUST A LITTLE LIST
Karin made dinner for us tonight: potato soup with carrots, leek and chicken dogs (cut-up). It's a soup that she and her classmates made once, on an…
Where do people go when they stop blogging? How can they stand not knowing what's going on in the lives of the friends they've made online? How can…
I was waiting for a friend of mine at the mall on Friday evening, sitting on a bench outside of the store we were going to the grand opening of. I…