Work is killing me with the busyness. Life is killing me with the busyness. I am so busy that it feels as if my hair is a-crackle. As if my neck vertebrae are not up to par, since they are squinchy and tight. As if my head would spin round if it could, but sadly it's anchored facing mostly forward so it has to content itself with wobbling back and forth occasionally. *wibble*
Avast matey, crazy schedule ahead!
- Monday (that was today): workityworkwork, choir concert, AWC stuff, Xmas shopping
- Tuesday: workityworkwork, mmmmmassage, AWC stuff, grocery shopping, clean house
- Wednesday: workityworkwork, sushi with Geena, choir practice
- Thursday: workityworkwork, wreath workshop
- Friday: workityworkwork, hair appointment, cook 1 turkey
- Saturday: cleanitycleanclean, cook 2 more turkeys, make mashed potatoes, host Thanksgiving bash for 12 adults and 9 children
- Sunday: SLEEP IN IF IT KILLS ME, bake 72+ Moose Poop Cookies (to be re-named Reindeer Poop Cookies in honor of Xmas since they're for the AWC cookie exchange)
*pant pant* This feels so familiar. Wasn't it just Christmas a minute ago?