- Anders is on a business trip to Germany, but that's not the good thing; however, he gets to spend the evening with my brother John and his lovely wife Simone, and I'm glad about that.
- Leftover turkey in sandwiches and with stuffing and coming up, in a casserole! YUM!
- I did an 8-page brochure layout at work and my colleague, who is the Approval Master Past Whom All Collateral Must Flow and who is really, really good, albeit really REALLY perfectionist about everything we produce, made NO CHANGES to the layout. Not ONE. I felt the earth tilt slightly on its axis.
- Talked to my mom for an hour :)
- The AWC site is done and ready to go for tomorrow, and I had a nice chat with my friend Kathey online last night to talk about some of the issues that I'm facing and get several of them resolved.
- I ordered the last of the Christmas presents for my family across the pond this evening. I am halfway done and I know what I'm getting Anders. Woot!
- 2 really great new songs we're singing in choir that I can't (and don't want to) get out of my head
- Ate leftover pumpkin cheesecake for dessert. (also one cookie that LEAPT from the container into my mouth directly. I had no choice but to eat it. It was obviously bent on self-destruction*)
- My evil plan for world domination, one woman at a time, is FINALLY starting to fall into place: Of books and friends muahahahaha!
*Yea, verily. Who knew cookies had such determination? They seem so ...quiescent, normally.