Today at work, I:
- finalized a 24-page product guide
- re-sized an ad layout
- re-sized and edited photos
- found things, sent things, uploaded things, transferred things, archived things, proofread things, showed people how to do things
- delegated 3 HTMLs, 4 datasheet layouts and a content extraction
- brainstormed about a corporate presentation template
- reviewed and revised, basically re-creating from scratch, 2 presentations of 19 slides each
- localized the layouts for campaign materials in 4 languages, including 2 web banners, 1 2-sided postcard, 2 letters, 2 envelopes, 1 poster, and 2 advertisements
I've got a load of laundry in and gave the kids a bath, and Martin and I read 2 chapters in Mrs Frisby and the Rats of NIMH. Now I'm going to pay the bills and translate 2-3 pages. Then I shall collapse, muddy and exhausted (but not before reading a chapter of the book I'm in the middle of, I hope).
Rock 'em Sock 'em Birthday Wishes to My Nephew Bryce!