- put stuff out on the curb for the flea market pickup
- done 5 - count 'em - FIVE loads of laundry (aside to my brother: WITH DRYER *muahahaha!*)
- stripped all the beds and made them up new
- talked to my husband on the phone (he's on Gotland)
- talked to my brother who flew home yesterday...it's sure quiet around here now
- talked to my mom for an hour
- read 6 chapters of my book
- coded 4 sections of cookie recipes on the AWC website
- called a new member and activated her
- went for a half hour walk
- ran the dishwasher and unloaded it
- made breakfast, lunch and dinner for the kids (and myself)
- took the following photos of things I've promised to show you
This is the new front garden that Anders re-did during his last week of vacation and while my brother was here. (Here's a very old before shot) Best part? No weeding! The roses have been going gangbusters this year—this is their second flowering and there have been bazillions of them! I like saying "going gangbusters" though I have no idea where that phrase could possibly have come from.
And here is the porch which Anders built during his first weeks of vacation with the pretty blue furniture that I painted during my first week of summer vacation! It's like having another room in the house! With new stuff! And NO FLIES!
So, tomorrow I have a camera and I'm willing to use it. What do you want me to take pictures of?