- put stuff out on the curb for the flea market pickup
- done 5 - count 'em - FIVE loads of laundry (aside to my brother: WITH DRYER *muahahaha!*)
- stripped all the beds and made them up new
- talked to my husband on the phone (he's on Gotland)
- talked to my brother who flew home yesterday...it's sure quiet around here now
- talked to my mom for an hour
- read 6 chapters of my book
- coded 4 sections of cookie recipes on the AWC website
- called a new member and activated her
- went for a half hour walk
- ran the dishwasher and unloaded it
- made breakfast, lunch and dinner for the kids (and myself)
- took the following photos of things I've promised to show you
This is the new front garden that Anders re-did during his last week of vacation and while my brother was here. (Here's a very old before shot) Best part? No weeding! The roses have been going gangbusters this year—this is their second flowering and there have been bazillions of them! I like saying "going gangbusters" though I have no idea where that phrase could possibly have come from.
( 2 more + a bonus close up of the roses and the cat in the hostasCollapse )
And here is the porch which Anders built during his first weeks of vacation with the pretty blue furniture that I painted during my first week of summer vacation! It's like having another room in the house! With new stuff! And NO FLIES!
( + 1 more from the other sideCollapse )
So, tomorrow I have a camera and I'm willing to use it. What do you want me to take pictures of?