- I got to sleep in.
- Anders got an early-morning Father's Day celebration.
- Everyone was in a good mood.
- I got a project completed.
- The weekend laundry got done.
- We had some sunshine.
- I surprised the kids with tickets to the early showing of High School Musical 3.
- Anders got to nap while we were gone.
- We had delicious sushi for dinner.
Days when nothing goes skewing off in the wrong direction sure are nice, aren't they? And days when things get done and presents get opened and Zac Efron takes off his shirt more than once...well, that's even nicer!
How was YOUR weekend?