Just deleted several lines of existential angsty garble, most likely brought on by too-rapidly approaching birthday. Be glad.
Some things I am thinking about:
- 2 weeks in the States! Woot! Can't wait! 2 weeks with my mom! WOOT!
- My super salads for lunch have done the trick this week: I've lost 1.8 kilos. Good to feel so motivated and to have a goal.
- One of my colleagues baptized my salads "Buried Treasure Salads" because I have a pile of yummy things in the bottom of the bowl and then a huge mound of salad greens above, topped with a sprinkle of pine nuts and bits of sun-dried tomatoes. Digging for buried treasure in my salads is fun, you never know what you'll find, since I throw in so many good things.
- While I really like working during the summer vacation months when EVERYONE is out of the office (literally! I am the only person in my wing of the building and there are only 6 other people from my department working this week), because I get so much done and am so uninterrupted, I really don't like working when my husband and family are still on vacation. SO UNFAIR to have to get up early when no one else is even moving.
- Where did the sun and warm weather go?
- Sushi tomorrow: it's payday!
Another reason to love the English language: Words for everything!
Really Great Writing Out There Right Now: Luna
This just makes me SO HAPPY: Wedding Entrance Dance
ONE MORE DAY TO ENTER THE CONTEST! :)