- Staring into hyperspace snow for 40 minutes while simultaneously trying to keep the edge of the road in sight is VERY nerve-wracking.
- Why is it every time I have to drive somewhere in the evening it's in white-out conditions?
- I keep hoping that the constant wind that is piling up drifts of snow will eventually blow it all out of the driveway and I won't have to shovel.
- Or that I can at least put it off until Anders gets home on Friday...muahahahaha!
- Extremely aggravated that my husband's car is nice and toasty and UN-ICED-UP in the garage while the one I'm driving, which has to be wiped, scraped and warmed every morning, is in the driveway. I tried to swap them tonight, but guess what? Lock was frozen shut on the door and I couldn't get in. Drrr
- Today we had snow AND sunshine at the same time. It sure was pretty!
- Why isn't hibernation an option? Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Snowy Blowy Birthday Wishes to georgiamars!