GOOD GOOD GOOD THINGS
*I should clarify that I don't think the vandalism was a good thing. Just the result for me!
- A forecast for all-day rain that turns out to be COMPLETELY wrong
- Taking the day off
- Sleeping IN on a work day
- Planning ahead
- Having a brainwave on the way to Lund and going to the train station in Hjärup instead where the parking is free all day!
- Getting up on the train platform to discover that someone vandalized the ticket machines the night before* and they were being replaced, so: free train ride to Malmö!
- Having everyone show up for the AWC lunch on time
- Festival food! Moose Wok, Wild Pig Pockets, SUSHI! Langos! Churros! Mini-donuts! (I didn't eat all of that, but it was all available)
- Fun chatting with a bunch of nice people, and lovely surprise news from an AWC friend: she got married this summer AND she's expecting a baby!
- Sunshine! Blue skies! Happy people all over the place!
- Being shown where "the best candy store in Sweden" is, on a side street in Malmö, and finding Napoleon Lemon Balls in the assortment!
- Luxury alone time to mosey along the walking street and stop in any store I wanted, including bookstores. I didn't actually buy anything, but it was very soothing, regardless
- Meeting up with my family in the late afternoon and having more festival fun!
- A sweet & affectionate email from my dear friend Becky waiting in my inbox when I got home
- Myskväll and re-watched HP71 because tomorrow we are FINALLY going to see HP72!
- Sleeping in tomorrow, too!