Everyone else is making lists of things they're thankful for, and I feel compelled to follow.
Things I'm thankful for this year
- a husband who loves me and doesn't give me (too) much shit about the time I spend on the computer
- my 2 happy healthy funny loving children
- my mother, sister and brother, for continually reminding me that family really is more important than anything else
- my friends, both offline and online, who continually make me think, smile, care, and laugh
- having met gale_storm, who in addition to being an interesting and funny person, has been responsible for kick-starting my artistic life again, and giving me the incentive, after reading her ENTIRE journal, to start my own. You're my journal-writing role model.
- inspiring and hilarious writers and artists and journals
- rants by dooce, Witt & Wisdom, ozswede, among others
- this job that not only gives me freedom and creative challenges, despite its drawbacks, but money as well
- the ability to type and read REALLY fast
- the ability and health to somehow manage to do most of the things I want to do each day
- and too much more that is ultimately only interesting to me