Anders is in Italy for 2 weeks and every single day has got something scheduled. I had to write myself a note of day by day things to remember to go to and do. If it's not AWC stuff, then it's soccer and innebandy for Karin or parent meetings for school or various appointments. Right now I just want to sleep for about 72 hours and I can't: too much to do and I'm already cheating by taking 10 minutes to write this.
I received my long-awaited copy of A Field Guide to Now and it is everything and more it promised to be. Delicious, ethereal, intimate and moving in so many ways. I'm transported and inspired and then plunk heavily back to earth each time I realize I have more things on my to-do list. It's truly a wonder my head hasn't exploded. Work, too, is completely insane. Batshit Autumn, as always.
- Monday: Doctor appointment (me), piano practice (Martin), innebandy practice (Karin), soccer practice (Karin)
- Tuesday: AWC board meeting and annual meeting (me), (soccer practice avoided because Karin hurt her hip)
- Wednesday: Hemspråk (Martin & Karin), innebandy practice (Karin)
- Thursday: Soccer game (Karin)
- Friday: shopping for winter clothes for kids (All)
- Saturday: Innebandy game (Karin), Gothenburg Book Fair (Martin & me plus AWC people)
- Sunday: Soccer game (Karin), Pumpkin Patch (Martin & me...may skip this)
- Monday: Innebandy practice (Karin), soccer practice (Karin), piano practice (Martin), soccer parent meeting (me)
- Tuesday: Soccer practice (Karin)
- Wednesday: Hair appointment (me), hemspråk (Martin & Karin), innebandy practice (Karin), Innebandy parent meeting (Karin & me)
- Thursday: School Parent meeting (Martin & me), soccer practice (Karin)
- Friday: AWC sushi night (All)
Boggled at in Malmö: Pulled up to the corner of a quiet night-time city street with my blinker on to turn left, only to be arrested at the sight of a man zipping toward me on a Segway, both hands and all attention on the iPhone he was holding.
Wowed by in Flyinge: Driving home through Flyingeby, and having to pull over to watch the flock of 20 or so storks practicing aerial acrobatics above the Kungsgård stables.
And I haven't even written about my weekend jaunt up to Stockholm...hopefully I'll be able to grab another 10 stolen moments soon.