My mom wants me to make a list of all the things we've done on our Boston trips each year, but I'm too tired to do it tonight. So I'll just make a list of my favorite restaurants and dishes, (only one of which I didn't get to eat at this time):
- Macaroni Grill — chicken scallopini
- Not Your Average Joe's—rosemary-skewered scallops
- Lat.43 in Gloucester—SUSHI
- Legal Sea Food—pan-seared salmon, lemon & chive buttered rice and sauteed spinach
- Lemon Tree—SUSHI
- Cheesecake Factory—tuna carpacchio
Anyway, my flight from Boston left 1.5 hours late, which meant I missed my connecting flight from Amsterdam to Copenhagen and had to wait nearly 6.5 hours to catch the next one, and I am wiped out.