- My Tuesday morning massage which reprieved me from a half hour of the meeting I was stuck in today from 8:30 until 1:30
- Planning a dinner date for next week with our friends Emily & Martin
- Karin's coughing non-stop and running a low-grade fever, meaning we're probably staying home tomorrow (not a good thing that she's sick or that we'll probably have a bad night, but I can stay home from work with a clear conscience :)
- A phone call from my mom, during which both kids talked to her in English and Karin asked for a Bionicle mask or pajamas
- Martin singing me a love song half in English and half in Swedish when I kissed him goodnight and tucked him in bed
- Receiving 2 books from ozswede, one of which I'm already done with. Thanks, Marie!! The illustration with the two single beds pushed together and the caption "and I thought he really liked me" and the one of the weegies worshipping at the alter of the pølse had me laughing my head off!
- It snowed just enough this afternoon to coat everything with sparkles
- A new issue of Before & After Magazine (thanks, Mom!), who also just published a book of articles from their amazing archives, which I just ordered
- Anders making chicken with wok vegetables for dinner
- Grape jello!!
- Being able to help out a friend who is going through a tough time with a horrible divorce
- 2 more poetry submissions for Mosaic Minds
- Finding out about several books-to-movies that are upcoming (thanks chimeraesque and inblackink!)
- Looking forward to choir tomorrow and sushi (yes, again. WHAT?!) on Friday with gale_storm
- Going to bed on time for once
WHEN WORK GETS YOU DOWN...
We watched the entire Eurovision 2021 final last night and in the last half of it, during the voting, the four of us were texting madly in a group…
Yesterday, Anders saw on the news that hospitalizations of patients with COVID, who have received their first vaccination shot (here in Sweden, at…
About a week ago, I started a post with this sentence: Man, it's *crickets* around here. It never even occurred to me how very specific that…