- My Tuesday morning massage which reprieved me from a half hour of the meeting I was stuck in today from 8:30 until 1:30
- Planning a dinner date for next week with our friends Emily & Martin
- Karin's coughing non-stop and running a low-grade fever, meaning we're probably staying home tomorrow (not a good thing that she's sick or that we'll probably have a bad night, but I can stay home from work with a clear conscience :)
- A phone call from my mom, during which both kids talked to her in English and Karin asked for a Bionicle mask or pajamas
- Martin singing me a love song half in English and half in Swedish when I kissed him goodnight and tucked him in bed
- Receiving 2 books from ozswede, one of which I'm already done with. Thanks, Marie!! The illustration with the two single beds pushed together and the caption "and I thought he really liked me" and the one of the weegies worshipping at the alter of the pølse had me laughing my head off!
- It snowed just enough this afternoon to coat everything with sparkles
- A new issue of Before & After Magazine (thanks, Mom!), who also just published a book of articles from their amazing archives, which I just ordered
- Anders making chicken with wok vegetables for dinner
- Grape jello!!
- Being able to help out a friend who is going through a tough time with a horrible divorce
- 2 more poetry submissions for Mosaic Minds
- Finding out about several books-to-movies that are upcoming (thanks chimeraesque and inblackink!)
- Looking forward to choir tomorrow and sushi (yes, again. WHAT?!) on Friday with gale_storm
- Going to bed on time for once
WHEN WORK GETS YOU DOWN...
The thing about trying to be better and more frequent about posting here is that I feel obligated to have something to say. Content. A subject. And…
Quiet day, quiet weekend, quiet week ahead. Not in the mood for people, for conversation, for music, for sound. Two quiet days and a walk in the…
Got my stimulus check today, the second one, plus the printed copies of my 2020 blog books. A good mail day, for sure. The volume of my 2020 blog…