- travelertrish re my book list
- jes6ica re music shopping
- my wonderful husband for the lovely, lovely sleep-in this morning
- gale_storm re magnetty bits
- my beeg leetle seester for the box of Girl Scout cookies and other goodies referred to last night and the handknitted scarves :)
I worked on 2 tag booklets for gale_storm's crafty_chicas challenge last night and am about halfway finished with them both. Fun to have a small project! I've been feeling very creative lately, after getting started again on my collage book.
We're going to an AWC game night tonight, even have a babysitter lined up. I'm hoping to be able to substitute sushi for pizza because I really want to avoid eating so much bread again and feeling the bloat. There are a lot of people coming so it promises to be a rocking good time. :D
For book group in May we are having a Theme Night: read/bring/discuss your favorite classical fairytale and tell us why it's your favorite. What fun!! I have lots of favorite fairy tales, but am going to have to go do some digging to make sure that the one that jumped into my head when I heard the topic is definitely the one I want to discuss. I have a soft spot for Beauty and the Beast, thanks to Robin McKinley and Jean Cocteau, but that's not the one that I hold dearest. More on this later. :)
*translation: I wanted the evil one!